What if CTE, CCA application is rejected?

If you are applying for CTE, CCA, Authorization for your industry you should know the procedure of it.

CTE-Consent to establish is NOC given by GPCB which is required before you start your business or enterprise as per The Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act – 1974 and the air (prevention and control of pollution) act, 1981. It is mandatory to obtain CTE from the respective State Pollution Control Board (GPCB) before the commencement of business. The Process requires the application in prescribed format along with required documents and fees followed by Inspection.

Before these new office mandate, if your application is not approved or rejected you have no provision to appeal against this decisions made by authorities. but now Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) has been released new office mandate.

In this mandate, GPCB has cleared that if your application is rejected by authority and you are not happy with the decision made by them, than you can appeal to the appellate authority (Department of Industries, Forest & Environment & honorable National Green Tribunal). For more details check full notification given by GPCB in given link below.

Download – GPCB – Appeal for rejection of CTE, CCA, Authorization

Legal Update by QHSE Alert

Compliance Tracker – A Cloud-based software application

Permit to Work – A Cloud-based software application

Legal Library – Download Environment, Health & Safety, Labour, Human Resources Act, Rules, Forms, Schedules, Annexures and Legal Updates

Akshar Management Consultant






Recent Legal updates:

What has changed in the new of E-Waste (Management) Rules 2022?

Obtaining Consent To Establish (CTE) separately in addition to Environmental Clearance (EC)

Online authorization to operate construction & demolition waste processing facilities